Thursday, December 07, 2006

THE MECK RADIO SHOW w/ Producer David Strickland and The Meck 12/07/06

--
The Meck Radio Show .. Only @ TheMeck.com
New Shows Posted Weekdays. You Can Listen Any Day .. 24/7.
--
The Meck Radio Show w/ David Strickland and The Meck 12/07/06
www.TheMeck.com Posted 12:55a ct. Show Time: 28 Mins.

Meck Notes ..
David Strickland - Production Guru and Engineer of The Meck Radio Show
talks with The Meck about his Passion for production and his Studio in New York.
Tells us how he Writes and Voices Commercials nationwide from his computer/studio.

Shares his insight on computers/audio. The impact on communications.
Moving Files and Uploading.

Also .. How he puts the shows together on his computer and gets them ready
for www.TheMeck.com every weekday.

David Strickland worked with the Meck in the 90's when the show pulled a 35 share at nite.
Thanks to Super Dave's talents we are back smokin like a fajita .. streaming audio from Jerusalem
to Beverly Hills and Panama City to New York [ as Big Jim says] on the net.
There may be someone who can top Dave's production but certainly not his Creativity and Passion.

The Meck is grateful for his longtime friend Jennifer Selke who takes care of his website.
She spent hours teaching the Meck how to get started on the site with audio.
Jennifer has made it happen and keeps the site up and running. She's a blessing.
--

Dave Strickland interviews the Meck about networking.
Who influenced you to get into radio ?

They talk about the sudden death of Meck's mom years ago.
Her impact on his life and how it changed him forever.

Plus .. How will you be remembered ..?
What will they say about you or me when we die ..?

Will they say anything at all .. ?
Meck
--

David L. Strickland
DLS Voice Productions
Professional Copywriting, Producing, Voicing
DEMO: www.myspace.com/dlsvoiceproduction
--
Coming up soon on The Meck Radio Show ..
Interviews with Paul Finebaum - Talk Show Host.
Donald Watkins - Business Icon.
Bobby Cox - The Best Manager in the history of Baseball.

Plus .. Bobby Clampett - golfer/announcer for CBS and TNT.
--

Please Bookmark the www.TheMeck.com in your favorites
and forward the page to your friends.

Thanks for listening. Turn it up baby.

Meck

Please click on link to hear today's show.

http://www.themeck.com/html/radioshow.htm
--

T I M E spells L O V E
Written by Eddie Carswell and Michael O'Brien
Father's Day, Mother's Day, EVERY Day...

Listen @ www.TheMeck.com

T I M E spells L O V E

Throw me the ball Daddy
I've been waiting all day
I'm so glad you're home and we got some time
So Let's go out and play
Just me and you
It's my favorite thing to do
Daddy I'm tellin' the truth

Chorus
T I M E time
Spells L O V E love
And Love is the one thing
This world needs more of
The choice is up to you
So what will you do
With your T I M E Time
and your L O V E love

I'll never forget you Daddy
You taught me the game so well
It's taken me places I never dreamed
So many stories to tell
How the time has come and gone
And now I have a son of my own
And I'm making sure your memory lives on

Bridge
I've heard it said a time or two
This game of life can take from you
But I found out love isn't really love
Till you give it away

www.TheMeck.com

No comments: