Sunday, January 29, 2023

Donald Watkins on FB: I predict that the alleged racketeering scheme perpetrated by Alabama Power, Southern Company, Matrix, and Perkins will rock Birmingham, Atlanta, and Wall Street. My son and I were just two of the many victims of this shocking multi-year interstate alleged racketeering scheme.

I predict that the alleged racketeering scheme perpetrated by Alabama Power, Southern Company, Matrix, and Perkins will rock Birmingham, Atlanta, and Wall Street. My son and I were just two of the many victims of this shocking multi-year interstate alleged racketeering scheme. Last Wednesday, Florida Power & Light and NextEra Energy formally notified the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (and its shareholders) about the legal nightmare that Matrix has created for them. Alabama Power and the Southern Company are expected to take the same regulatory action soon. The Wall Street Journal is investigating the role of Matrix in engulfing Florida Power & Light, NextEra Energy, Alabama Power Company, and the Southern Company in what appears to be a scandal of epic proportions for publicly traded/New York Stock Exchange companies. As for my son and me, we just want justice to prevail for all of the victims of this nasty racketeering scheme. Every willing participant in the alleged racketeering scheme must be held fully accountable in the criminal justice system. - https://www.donaldwatkins.com/post/criminal-rico-complaint-filed-against-alabama-power-southern-company-matrix-perkins

No comments: