Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Carolyn Serra Update: Long day at Emory but finished my third immunotherapy treatment and started the clinical trial. I’m currently the first female and youngest subject in the trial. This is where they take a part of your tumor and white blood cells and inject it back into your body. So now I have more Pac-Man characters chomping on and hopefully eliminating the cancer cells. The trial should complement what is already happening and after just two immunotherapy treatments I’ve already seen a big improvement in the groin area - lymph nodes have shrunk and pain mostly disappeared. I still have nine more treatments so we have a long way to go but seems to be working well! Thanks, as always, for all your prayers and support!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029EbaqzZ4KEdzfYYzjqvXZ3Mutsy2H6CefKe5bczLJwgwybLJJGGoduYaGkCkHUYsl&id=629799342

No comments: