Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Thank You, Olayinka and Jessica! - Donald Watkins - The Birmingham News’ job in Birmingham, Alabama is to portray civil rights activists like me in the most negative light possible. This is a time-honored tradition at the News that started with its willing participation in J. Edgar Hoover’s infamous COINTELPRO program in the 1950s. It continues today. I want to thank Olayinka O. Arowolo and Jessica A. Findley for presenting the truth about the status of my international businesses in their sworn Declarations to my Sentencing Memorandum. Both of these entrepreneurs are pioneers in their respective fields and are highly regarded within the energy services industry.


MORE
https://www.donaldwatkins.com/post/thank-you-olayinka-and-jessica


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: