Saturday, November 04, 2017

Donald V Watkins: Message to My Facebook Friends and Followers

November 4, 2017 - 7pm ct

Message to My Facebook Friends and Followers

This morning I learned that Facebook took down my November 3, 2017, article titled, “What Happened To The Alabama Political Reporter?”  They said the article constituted a form of bullying.  In essence, I was bullying a news organization that published an article portraying me as a “financially broken, desperate man”. 

Facebook has also blocked me from posting future articles.

The forces that oppose our truth telling in the Megan Rondini rape case are working overtime to suppress the facts in her case.  They neutralized Alabama’s mainstream press.  They then handpicked the Alabama Political Reporter and Tuscaloosa News as the two media outlets they would use to trash Megan Rondini.

Next, they launched a smear campaign against me.  They hacked my Facebook account for the purpose of deactivating the nearly 18,000 “Followers” on my page. They also deleted substantial content on my professional background from my Wikipedia page.  They launched a website this last week filled with false and misleading information.  Finally, they got Facebook to block my postings. 

David “The Meck” Meckley has agreed to publish my articles on his website until we can overcome this news suppression technique.  Please follow my future articles on David’s website: www.themeckreport.com.  

I am also asking that my 22,000 Facebook “Friends” and “Followers” also repost my Megan Rondini articles on their individual Facebook pages until we overcome this exercise of cyber sabotage.

Thank you.


No comments: