Friday, March 28, 2014

Billionaire floored by Dothan welcome - News - Dothan Eagle - Despite his worldwide recognition, Chan said he never experienced what happened when he arrived in Dothan on Wednesday. “I came to Dothan and when I got here, the mayor was waiting for me when I got off the plane,” Chan said. “Only in China do I ever get that kind of treatment. I have been all over the United States -- many, many places. Nowhere else in the United States have I received that kind of welcome. I go to a lot of places to do business. Sometimes the mayors are not very interested. Too bad for them and too bad for me. If you don’t sell yourself, then don’t blame businesses for not coming.” Chan said Dothan’s hospitality and commitment gives it an advantage when it comes to courting international business, especially businesses from China.

MORE
http://m.dothaneagle.com/news/article_3d346ef4-b6c1-11e3-82c8-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm


The Meck
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: