Featured Post

The Meck Report is Back Online with Electricity after almost 5 days Power Outage from Hurricane Isaias. Thanks to My Longtime Friend Ted For All Your Help and Calling Robert at Walden Plumbing and Electric - What a Great Job He Did Assembling My New Power Box and Fixing My Mast (Where The Electric Line Is Connected/Enjoined at Your House) - Both Damaged By a Huge Tree. Thanks to the Great, Tireless Workers at Dothan Utilities For an Incredible Job (Dealing With This Huge Tree) Undertaking a Major Task Getting Me Back Online and Plugged In With Electricity and Much Needed Air Conditioning. And Thanks To Wow Internet For Great Service. James and Landon and Cody Were Great to Work With and Many Others at Dothan Utilities. Thanks For The Excellent Customer Service at the Dothan Utilities Plant - Talking Several Times With Megan. She's a Great Listener and She Was a Big Help Getting My Electric back on Late Today about 4:15pm. -- Thanks so much Dothan Utilities For Your Excellent Work. After Suffering a Heat Stroke over a Dozen Years Ago -- I Can Promise You I've Been Really Struggling With These 90 Degree Days and High Humidity and Dew Points - With NO AC/ELECTRICITY - It was A Huge Moment Of Relief Today When I Flipped The Main Breaker on My New Power Box With Dothan Utilities Workers Looking On. I'm Very Grateful To Every Tireless Worker at Dothan Utilities and Robert at Walden Plumbing and Electric For Bringing Me Much Needed Relief. -- Meck - 10/13/2026 - 5:23pm