Saturday, July 22, 2017
Was Megan Rondini The Victim Of A Drug-Facilitated Rape? - Donald V. Watkins - The Tuscaloosa Sheriff's Department deliberately failed to send Megan's rape kit and urine samples for forensic testing to ascertain whether Megan had been drugged despite the fact that Megan exhibited multiple signs as the victim of a drug-facilitated rape.
Posted by The Meck at 12:28 AM
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT