Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Jacksonville TV station sparks Tebow to Jaguars rumors - USATODAY - The NFL's most famous backup quarterback is the subject of trade rumors yet again, this time put out by a Jacksonville area television station. - ActionNewsJax.com cited anonymous sources Tuesday night that the Jaguars are "making a play to trade for Tebow before the trade deadline this Thursday."
Posted by The Meck at 12:20 PM
10/23/2012 Audio: The Meck Radio Show with Attorneys Jim Parkman and William White - Live from Ottawa Canada. Jim Parkman and William White announced plans to open an office in New York City - Jan 1, 2013
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT