Saturday, December 31, 2011
How not to fix the immigration system - Chicago Tribune - Crops don't get picked. Chickens don't get plucked. Kids don't go to school. And the line at the Department of Motor Vehicles is really, really slow. Those are among the unintended consequences of Alabama's overreaching immigration law.
Posted by The Meck at 11:55 PM
She Made Me Run! - NYTimes.com - Maureen Dowd - But as Iowa reaches a crescendo, three Republican wives say they’re forcing their humble, self-effacing mates to sacrifice themselves to save the nation. That might be believable, if the mates weren’t Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump.
Posted by The Meck at 11:43 PM
Woody Paige: Time has come for Tebow Time - The Denver Post - No miracles. He has to be mean, motivated and mad. - Tebow should reread the Scriptures of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John describing Jesus when he channeled anger. - Tebow's time to turn past-season anger into postseason joy is now.
Posted by The Meck at 10:00 PM
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT