Saturday, August 31, 2013
Researchers begin exhuming dozens of graves at Florida’s Dozier School for Boys in hopes of finding how - and why - these boys died - NY Daily News -- MARIANNA, Fla. -- University of South Florida researchers began exhuming dozens of graves Saturday at a former Panhandle reform school in hopes of identifying the boys buried there and learning how they died. University spokeswoman Lara Wade said in a message Saturday that the work had begun at the former Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys.
Posted by The Meck at 9:35 PM
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS