Wednesday, July 05, 2017
Family of Megan Rondini files wrongful death lawsuit - Tuscaloosa News - Stephanie Taylor - The parents of Megan Rondini have filed a federal wrongful death lawsuit against the Tuscaloosa man their daughter accused of rape, the Tuscaloosa County sheriff, two sheriff’s office deputies and two University of Alabama employees, alleging that all of them contributed to their daughter’s suicide.
Posted by The Meck at 1:13 AM
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT