Thursday, May 11, 2017
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is suddenly the star of the feel-bad story of the day - The Washington Post - Another kind of buzz started up Wednesday on Twitter: Just as comedian Melissa McCarthy has created a franchise by parodying Spicer on “Saturday Night Live,” Sanders’s newly elevated profile must mean that cast member Cecily Strong (who resembles Sanders) is surely going to play her on Saturday’s program.
Posted by The Meck at 10:34 PM
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS