Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Trump tells Christian conservatives it’s time to ‘spiritize this country’ | | Dallas Morning News - “I vote principle. What I’m seeing so far, Donald Trump represents my principles,” Jack Graham said Tuesday evening. “It’s really a no-brainer compared to Hillary Clinton. I can easily vote for him based on the Supreme Court – the judges he’s promised – the sanctity of life, religious liberty and the security of Israel. “He certainly energized this group. He gave us clarity. He gave us a sense of comfort with his positions … There’s a lot of enthusiasm coming out of this meeting … I don’t feel like people have to hold their nose and close their eyes and vote.”


MORE
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/not-their-top-choice-trump-seeks-love-from-social-conservatives.html/


No comments: