Thursday, September 25, 2014

Timing may not be right for Chipper to return | www.ajc.com - Chris Vivlamore - “I’m not sold on the fact that Bobby was sold on wanting to leave when he left,” Jones said. “I think there was a lot of friction between he and Frank Wren back in the day. It’s not a coincidence that Bobby is now back in the fold. I would love to see him in some way, shape or form have some influence or have some say so in personnel. I think he was the catalyst that built our minor-league system up in the early 90’s. He drafted all of us – myself, (Ryan) Klesko, (Javy) Lopez … it was right on down the line. I would like him to have that influence, as well as Fredi (Gonzalez).


MORE
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/timing-may-not-be-right-for-chipper-to-return/nhT5p/


No comments: