Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mar 3, 2014: (Dothan's) Clint Robinson opening eyes at Dodgers spring training camp | Think Blue LA - Ron Cervenka - But even greater than his off-the-charts offensive numbers and his error-free defense there is something else about Clint Robinson that you will not find on any stat sheet or in any box score – his quiet demeanor, his humble personality with his feet firmly planted squarely on the ground. In other words, he knows exactly where he stands and has a firm grasp on reality. “I take it day to day,” said Robinson. “Ultimately for every player in here the goal is to make the major league team. The chances of me doing that are probably pretty slim knowing the pieces that they already have in place from last year and coming in this year, so I’m going to do whatever they ask me to do, I’m going to come in and do the best I can and let the decision makers make the decisions and I just play the game.” Even though Robinson’s chances of making the opening day roster may be slim, it’s a safe bet that Dodger fans will see the big man at Dodger Stadium at some point during the 2014 season.

MORE
http://themeck.blogspot.com/2014/06/mar-3-2014-clint-robinson-opening-eyes.html?m=1


The Meck
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: