Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Phyllis from Mulga fighting the good fight for family, underdogs and her beloved Crimson Tide (podcast) | AL.com - Ben Flanagan - "Over the years, I've been fairly passive. I've let people go on and on. I feel like I need to push their buttons," Finebaum said in an interview the Friday before Alabama played LSU. "Phyllis has a bad habit of just praising and not being interesting. I think I've made her a little more interesting. "When Phyllis is on fire...there's no one like her." Perkins appreciates what Finebaum is trying to do, too, even when it fires her up beyond her control. "Paul is pushing my buttons," she said. "He is goading me. He knows how to nitpick me and get me mad. That has always been the case. There is just something about Paul -- I love him, he's a good man -- but on that radio behind that microphone, he just rubs me the wrong way. If he starts nitpicking me, he's got a fight on his hands. But you couldn't ask for a nicer person or a more loyal friend. That's the reason I stick with Paul."


MORE
http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2013/11/phyllis_from_mulga_fighting_th.html


No comments: