Monday, December 03, 2012

Paul Finebaum the subject of feature story in The New Yorker | al.com - Matt Scalici - Paul Finebaum's radio show is the subject of a lengthy feature story in the latest issue of The New Yorker magazine, available on newsstands today. -- Wiedeman said he considered writing a profile on Nick Saban but had already seen several others and felt there was little left to say on the subject. Instead, Wiedeman chose to focus on Finebaum and his show as a cultural focal point of the SEC. "I knew about Paul and his show but I'd never really listened. - I mentioned I was looking to write something about the SEC to a few friends of mine who are sports writers and editors and they immediately said I should write about Paul's show.


More
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/12/paul_finebaum_the_subject_of_f.html#incart_river

No comments: