Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Fan's Desperate Plea to Red Sox Owner John Henry | Matt Taibbi | Rolling Stone - These Red Sox are worse, and as a long-suffering Sox fan I feel like it's my duty, in case the team's squinting, four-faced owner John Henry happens to be Googling himself today, to explain why it is that once-obsessed fans like myself simply can't watch his product anymore. I say this without meanness or hostility: it's not that I won't watch the games, it's that I can't watch them. I've tried. But the team's owners have made the vibe around this team so miserable that watching even one game is a little bit like watching someone die of small-cell lung cancer.

More
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/a-fans-desperate-plea-to-red-sox-owner-john-henry-20120914


No comments: