Monday, April 09, 2012

Radio Ink Magazine - The Buildup and Hype End. Huckabee Goes Live At Noon - Huckabee tells Radio Ink he's been taking all the hype about his show in stride. "The main thing I have been doing is a lot of prayer, a lot of crying, wetting the bed at night. One of the things that is helpful for me is I am already doing, or course, the commentaries on FOX News. Everyday, I am absorbing vast amounts of material on current events. I would probably be doing it anyway, just because that's where my interests have been for the last 30 years. -- I think that's one thing that I will bring to talk radio that is a little different, having been one of the actual people on the arena floor, not just an observer. I want then to have fun. I want them to not slam the door of their car when they get out of it walking into their office building."



http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=2431333&spid=24698

No comments: