Sunday, April 08, 2012

Mike Huckabee takes aim at Rush Limbaugh - Dylan Byers - POLITICO.com - “I think there’s more to life than politics,” Huckabee said. “I really feel sorry for people who get so obsessed that their blood pressure goes up 20 points on the systolic because all they do is sit around and make themselves angry and crazy, thinking about things they don’t like.” “I’m an optimistic person. I love this country, and I’m thrilled that I’ve had the opportunities I’ve had,” he continues. “But rather than get angry about the things that have happened in this country, I prefer to approach it in a fun kind of way, rather than ridiculing somebody. And I don’t think that’ll ever happen. In fact, another tagline that will characterize the show is, ‘We will confront the issues and not the listeners’.”


http://themeck.blogspot.com/2012/04/mike-huckabee-takes-aim-at-rush.html


No comments: