Sent from my iPhone
Tuesday, May 02, 2017
EDITORIAL - The Poarch Creek Indians’ Gaming Plan Is Brilliant, But Illegal - Donald V. Watkins - Tuberville, a political neophyte, immediately stepped on the Tribe's quid pro quo land mine. Once Tuberville's lawyer found out what his client had done, he properly advised Tuberville to extricate himself from this explosive situation by withdrawing from the race.
Posted by The Meck at 12:01 AM
- THE MECK REPORT
- MEYER & ASSOCIATES - WE PROVIDE INCOME TAX PREPARATION - BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS - OUR TEAM IS PREPARED TO HELP YOU WITH QUALITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES - JANETTE MEYER WITH 50 PLUS YEARS OF PERSONAL SERVICE - LOCAL & NATIONWIDE 1-800-7826486 - (270) 282-7218.
- JOHN JOHN STEENSLAND - GREAT LAWYER - DOTHAN, AL
- PARKMAN WHITE LAW FIRM: EXCELLENT LAW FIRM - DOTHAN - BIRMINGHAM -
- DR. RON SEALOCK / OPTOMETRIST
- DLS VOICE PRODUCTIONS
- MAGNOLIA PRESERVE APARTMENT LIVING - BEST IN THE WIREGRASS - DOTHAN, AL - MENTION THE MECK & GET AT LEAST $200 DISCOUNT